Welcome to the Decatur Area SHRM Chapter #0555
"Decatur Area SHRM #0555 is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.”
MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW FOR OCTOBER 13th, 2015! THIS IS THE DATE FOR THE DECATUR AREA 2015 HR LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE!! MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON!!
Thank you for visiting the Decatur Area SHRM Chapter
The purposes of this Chapter, as a non-profit organization, are:
- to provide a forum for the personal and professional development of our members;
- to provide an opportunity to develop leadership, managerial, public speaking and group decision-making skills;
- to provide an arena for the development of trust relationships where common problems can be discussed and deliberated;
- to provide an opportunity to focus on current human resource management issues of importance to our members;
- to provide a focus for legislative attention to state and national human resource management issues;
- to provide valuable information gathering and dissemination channels;
- to provide a pool of human resource management leaders for perpetuation of the Chapter and of SHRM;
- to serve as an important vehicle for introducing human resource management professionals to SHRM;
- to serve as a source of new members for SHRM; and
- to serve as part of the two-way channel of communications between SHRM and the individual members.
For current members who wish to renew the annual membership for the 2015 year, click here. (You MUST be signed in to access this page.)
Members, remember to check out our Job Opportunities page under the NEWS tab!
Upcoming EventsSee All >
May 12, 2015, 11:30am – 1:00pmDoherty's Pub & Pins, 242 E William St, Decatur, IL 62523
September 13-15, 2015Tinley Park Convention Center Tinley Park, IL